Are you looking for an easy and quick dessert option? Yes you have opened the right page !! I have an easy peasy dessert for you which looks beautiful and tastes heavenly. It is a no bake pie, eggless and has chocolate !! Chocolate in a dessert is half work done. Combine it with fresh and juicy strawberries, your dessert is ready. I have used oreo biscuits for the base, you can opt for digestive biscuits too. To make the dessert sinful, be generous with the ganache, top it with whipped cream and lots of strawberries.
Go make this dessert now, switch on the fairy lights in your room, take your favorite corner in the room with a big piece of this pie or may be the whole pie itself and enjoy !! The year is coming to an end and find all the reasons to celebrate !!
Chocolate strawberry pie
Author: The Cooking Soul
Yield – One 6 inch pie
- 15 oreo biscuits
- 40 gms butter
- 150 gms dark chocolate
- 150 ml cream
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 10 strawberries
- Crush the oreo biscuits in a grinder. In a bowl, add melted butter to the crushed oreo biscuits powder. Mix well and uniformly.
- Grease the pie pan with butter. Press the oreo biscuits mixture to the shape of the pan. Refrigerate for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, chop the chocolate in a bowl. Heat the cream to bring a boil. Pour the cream in the bowl with chocolates and cover it. The chocolate melts with the heat of the cream. Mix well.
- Pour the chocolate ganache in the pie pan. Refrigerate for 10 mins.
- Chop the strawberries. Top the ganache with whipped cream and strawberries. Refrigerate for 1 hour. De mould and serve chilled.